Thursday, June 4, 2009

RV World


I woke up the other morning and there, before my eyes, was an RV parked in my yard. Then I remembered that I had told son number 3 that it was fine if a couple of his crew members parked it there while they work on the net.
I ran a power cord to them and today, when they buy a cable cord, they will have all the luxuries of home.
I'm not sure my neighbors are terribly pleased with the whole thing, but since it's only for a couple weeks, I guess they will have to live with it :o)
I've mentioned to friends of mine who live in the midwest that they are also welcome to park here if they ever get out this way with their trailers. As you can see, there is plenty of room.

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

Perfect place to camp!!

DeeDee said...

Isn't it though...once you rent your place, you could always pitch a tent right there...I even have a nice BBQ you could use...along with the power and cable :o)