Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Growing up

School is out for 2 weeks so Bergen and I finally got to spend some quality time together yesterday. She will be 6 in less than a month and I am amazed at how grown up she has become since starting school. We made cookies which was great because her great aunty Pat and uncle Ted stopped by for a bit and we had tasty treats to serve. She has met my younger sister, but didn't know I had another who lives way up north in Port Townsend.
We cleaned out all the little crystal containers on the windowsill above the sink and found a gazillion little packages of extra Christmas tree lights. We opened them all and put them together in just one container. I doubt I will ever use even one because I seem to have to replace the whole string each year. I think congress needs to investigate :o) Better that than the ridiculous health insurance mess they are working on.

No comments: