Sunday, January 9, 2011

Birthday Girl


Today is Bergen's 7th birthday, but yesterday was her party. She and 16 of her school friends, plus her little sis, filled Art and Soul for some painting, then cake and presents. I popped in for a minute to wish her a happy birthday and then got the heck out of there. As I walked back to my car, my thoughts went back to birthdays when my boys were young and I had an epiphany...that....girls are a lot quieter and more focused at age 7. If that had been 18 little boys crammed in that small room...forget it :o)
For Christmas I bought her an inexpensive Singer sewing machine, and yesterday gave her a sewing box filled with all the necessities, plus a pattern that says it fits American Girl dolls. Grace is her doll's name and poor Grace needs new clothes so let's hope granny can teach Bergen how to build a fine new wardrobe "o)

No comments: