Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Neville

Oh good grief...it's all my not even two years old yet, grandson, Jacob's fault. I had never heard of Thomas and Friends until he showed up one day clutching a tiny train engine in each hand. Now I know all about Thomas and his gazillion little friends and I am totally hooked !! Yesterday while shopping for things I truly needed, I made a huge error in judgement and took a shortcut through the toy department, of course past Thomas and his little buddies. For who knows what reason, Neville caught my eye. Maybe because he is so drab, I took pity on him, worrying that no one would want him. He now has a new home at my house with Thomas, Spencer, Toby, Percy, Edward, their coal cars and definately not enough track for them all. I don't worry about drinking too much or gaining weight from over eating, but this Thomas nonsense could spell real trouble.

No comments: