Friday, May 11, 2012

Oodles of apples

Okay...call me cheap, cheap, cheap, but I couldn't bring myself to spend a bunch of money on something to protect the new iPad that I recieved for my 72nd birthday from my oldest son, so I dug through my "stash",  found a suitable piece of fabric, cut two pieces of cardboard from the box of Tully's coffee that held the individual containers that go into the fancy new Keurig coffee maker that my youngest son and wife gave me and sewed them all together. I didn't realize until I tucked the iPad into  its new home, that the fabric was covered with apples...Apple...aw....you already noticed :o)  Oh..and it was a perfect fit :o) Now to hang the beautiful hanging basket of flowers that middle son and wifey gave me.

Oh...and if you have a few minutes...watch this video..the young man is so sweet and his "teacher" is amazing :o)

No comments: