Sunday, June 10, 2012

Point Made

Welcome to america. You're looking at the newest addition to our family. The Point Made was built by a long time canadian fisherman turned cannery owner and it was time for him to finally part with his baby. He built the Point Made himself, in his backyard with plans that he bought, hence the reason for the name, he made his point, he could do it himself.....of course with a little help :o) She's a steel boat as you can tell from the rust you see at the waterline, but let's hope it's not as bad as it looks :o) I think son needed a project and now he's definately got one :o) Lot's of mother's prayers will  be added to the mix !!!!

Oh...and our concert went great last night...I put my trusty digital recorder under my chair again and this is what I came up with....lots of flutes, trumpets and french horns, but it will give you an idea of what we are playing now. Hard to believe we have been at this for 8 years and there is no way we would have even attempted these songs then.  8 years ago I wouldn't have been able to share our music as easily either. Thank you  Soundcloud:o)  Now if I can get a decent audio editing program, I could get rid of the clapping, talking, banging and bumping. Be patient..I'm lookin :o)

No comments: