Friday, October 12, 2012

Fly away

Summer is quickly flying away and I had to finally turn on the furnace just long enough to get the chill off the house, then it was back to the small heaters. I'd rather pay the light company for power than send my money to foreigners for their oil.
I watched a litte of the VP debate last night, listened to a little on the radio and then when I got home again, watched a little of the rerun on TV. It was hard to watch Biden smirk, smile and throw his hands up, and I think Ryan did a good job of carrying on with all the interruptions. Course I am bias, but for what it's worth, Ryan won easily.  Let's hope the Romney-Ryan ticket wins  the election and then maybe, just maybe, they will take on the many problems we wouldn't have if our present president could work with others.

No comments: