Friday, February 20, 2009

Early Morning Vancouver


As mentioned before, I am a cruise ship nut. This picture was captured by the Vancouver cruise terminal cam last summer, early in the morning as the cruise ships maneuvered into their slips.
My mailbox has been inundated with travel brochures which are ever so tempting, but for the fact that who the heck knows what will become of our economy and will we need to save every penny just for necessities.
My generation has been very blessed, our fathers were able to bring home the bacon while mom had the luxury of staying home with the kids, and as adults, we easily found jobs, and were also able to be at home when our children were young. I look at my children and the cost of living and wonder what the future will be.
Peggy Noonan had some interesting thoughts on the world we live in today.
Oh, and ya gotta love the Anchoress.

No comments: