Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Red Rooster Cafe


There is soon to be another eating establishment in the harbor. It will be on the waterfront in Milville: the older, historical part of the harbor. They are hoping to open by May 1st with hours from 7 to 7 and it's to be called Red Rooster Cafe and collectibles. I don't know about the collectibles, but let's hope they have just the thing the public can't live without. I also heard rumors of gluten free foods.
Milville doesn't allow the sale of liquor. If one wants to imbibe while dining, they will have to bring their own. To be quite honest...that would work for me. Maybe a cork fee, or in my case, a screw off the cap fee, and you're on your way, on the deck above the water in the warm northwest sun. We can dream, can't we ?
Here's something altogether different than food and wine. I wonder how many of us would be as smart if both our folks were engineers.

No comments: