Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Happy face

Are we loving this train ride or what !!!Jacob was off to the the berry farm near Woodinville with his mom a couple days ago and from the look on his face, you can see he's lovin every minute of it. When he comes to my house and we get started with the Thomas trains...we usually have to accompany the play with one of three songs....Frieght Train Freight Train, City of New Orleans, or his favorite of all, O Trenzinho do Caipira

I was reading one of my favorite bloggers this morning and I think Elizabeth and I were both suffering from "Acedia" last week. I think mine was from my occasion smash and burn asthma thingy as I'm feeling much more like joining the rat race again, though at my own pace. As I think about a trip through Croatia on a gulet, I think not. If I knew I'd be well on June 15th and stay well for two weeks, I'd give it a try, but think maybe I will spend my money on a new carpet or  fix the chimney..

No comments: