Monday, July 15, 2013

Shadow

I'm back...I've been  a shadow of myself these past few days as I was down again with the same old,, same old. Life is so much nicer when yer lungs aren't filled with gunk...now I know how a car must feel when in need of a new fuel filter.
I am so glad the trial is over and Mr. Z was found not guilty by a smart bunch of women.  The whole thing was a tragedy, but if one took the time to listen to the facts and witness...it was a no brainer.
I had an interesting invite last evening from a friend who is planning a Gulet cruise with 3 other couples and they have room for one more person..not couple, but single person...to cruise the Croatian coast. There is nothing I'd like more than to join them, but it's kinda spendy and I haven't seen the itinerary so if there are no stops in Sumartin, on the island of Brac, I wouldn't be interested.
Okay..now go do what I had to do...google  gulet .. :o)

No comments: