Monday, February 8, 2010

WHO?????

Thanks to Google, I now know who the entertainers were at this years Superbowl half time. I guess my age is showing cause I didn't have a clue and, thought they were really, really awful. I kinda think Janet Jackson's boob would have been a lot more entertaining and that not so much.
I did enjoy the game yesterday, first time in years, and it's probably cause I had a dollar bet with a friend and won.
For me, the highlight of the whole event was at the very end when the quarterback for the Saints held his young son in his arms and occasionally planted a kiss on his adorable face.
For all you football fans, hang in there now that the season is officially over, maybe it's not too early to get outdoors and start turning the soil over for your vegetable garden :o)

No comments: