Sunday, May 29, 2011

Bubbling Brook

Previously I mentioned that I think Jacob will have fun playing in the creek when he gets older...well....I wasn't thinking a week older, but here he is...his first feel of the water as it trickles through his tiny fingers. The first thing that went through my mind when I saw this picture was of the family who lost their 2 1/2 year old child just 2 days ago in the rushing Greenwater River. They lost sight of him for just a short time and we all know what can happen when we have taken our eyes off our little ones when they were young. I don't even want to go into the story about one of my sons empty a gallon jug of purex in his bathwater while I answered the phone and was only going to be gone a minute...I will tell you that it burns like crazy !!!

No comments: