Monday, August 15, 2011

i CAN'T BREATH !!!

Oh for cryin out loud....yesterday Ingy wanted to play dress up so I tried to think of something fun for her to put on. Finally, after looking everywhere, we found my wedding dress on the top shelf in a basement bedroom. It weighed a ton and it was all she could do to drag it up the stairs. When finally she did, she pulled it out of the pillowcase it was in and put on the pillowcase. There was no way I could convince her to try on the dress, so I thought what the heck, I will see if I can get into it. As you can see there was enough dress to cover my front, but what you can't see is the ten inch gap in back with absolutely no chance of ever getting the two sides to meet. Ingy pulled and tugged, but a four year old is no match for a too small dress and a stubborn zipper so she soon called it quits, we stuffed it back into the pillowcase and never again will I put myself through this kind of humiliation :o)

1 comment:

Pat said...

That was a good one. Ingy tried hard:-)but bet you both had fun. Remembering that day well....Bridget was a new born and she's going on 49!!