Sunday, February 12, 2012

Daffodil Bush

I bet not a one  of you has ever heard of a daffodil bush. I hadn't nor had any of my friends, but now that they've seen one, they too want one. They grow in most places throughout the world and can be had any time by any one who has been pushed to the "edge" by the dark days of winter and  needs a spring bouquet with  none to be had. What you do is pop out in your yard,  clip branches from the healthiest, greenest, leafiest bush, arrange them in a decent sized vase,  dig through the gazillion fake flowers you no doubt have  stuffed in your attic and basement, cut off a few  blossoms, wire them onto the bush, and, bingo, you'll have a fresh arrangement that will last weeks with just an occasional change of water.   I do believe this one small effort saved my sanity and it will yours too :o)

Here's a look at a gal from Utah, Mia Love who is running for office. She is black and republican...which makes it more fun :o)

And one of my favorites speaks....Daniel Hannan. If you do nothing more today...please, please take the time to listen to what he has to say....then send it to all your friends and ask them to please, please do the same :o)


Okay..one more and that's it, I promise.

No comments: