Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day

The one thing I like about Valentines Day is that it means the month of February is half over and we're that much closer to spring :O)  Oh..and I also like all the romantic stuff that goes along with it. Let's hope folks throughout the world will stop fighting for just a few hours and feel a little love :o)

For kicks, here are a couple of articles that make me scratch my head...then tear out  my hair and one is a giggle :o)

A giggle :O)

Head scratcher.



Hair puller !!! Why is the government subsidising a $104,000 car? 

Hair puller !!! Why doesn't the government stay out of people's lunch bags.


This is neither a head scratcher nor hair puller....this is a sign of hope, I hope .

Lastly,there's this.

Lastly lastly, this.

No comments: