Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Happy St. Patrick's day to you all.  We are having a cornbeef and cabbage dinner this evening with friends. Len is doing the cornbeef, I made two loaves of beerbread and our guests will be bringing desert and wine.  I am looking forward to the evening because two of the guests will be meeting again after more than fifty years. They met the first and only time at a fraternity party at UPS...then it was CPS I think... there is more to the story, but I think I will leave it unspoken  for now :o)

Oh..and the reason for the picture of the little blue and while checked robe is cause I wanted to show it to you before I give it to Ingrid for her birthday. Her birthday was yesterday but her big sis and I are going to cook up a party for her tomorrow.  Oh..and the robe is for her doll.

No comments: