Saturday, November 3, 2012

Fall Leaves

The hillside across the bay is ever so slowly changing from green to gold and gold to red. I used the long lense on my camera and took this pix this morning...then messed with Picasa and this was the final result. Today, I have done absolutely nothing constructive, and why should I, it's the day I was married...50 years ago... and since I knew for sure, that anyone that old was ready for a nursing home,  today I am behaving like an old person.....it took me 6 hours to finally have a shower and get dressed and another 4 to get my shoes on....now that I am finally ready to step outside my home, that is just what I am going to do...take a walk..and thank goodness I can do it without a cane or a walker ...I can bop along and keep up with most any one, ..well...except for my 3 year old grandson :o)  Have a good day.

2 comments:

Matt Thomson said...

I'd LOVE to have this photo for my 2013 Gig Harbor calendar. Would you be willing to share? http://www.gigharborrevealed.com/2011-calendar/2012-calendar/2013-calendar/2013-gig-harbor-photo-calendars/

DeeDee said...

You sure can...I am more than happy to share :o)