Saturday, November 24, 2012

Ichi-meter

Amy Franz is the name of the  gal wearing  the white with red brim baseball cap and  posing for a picture with her son and daughter at one of the Mariner's games.  We met on the KIRO radio chat many years ago and what brought her there was to hopefully have the host of the show, Dori Monson, see her comment that she had lost her baseball mitt. Lost her mitt you say....well...she had set it on her car after a game for some reason, then drove away forgetting it was there. She was hoping a listener might  have found it and would return it. After much sharing and never meeting in person...she mentioned one day where she always sits at the games....and in those days it was at the Kingdome.....so, while attending a game with my sis and our two youngest, I found my way to her seat...called out her "chat name" and she turned to me and I said my "chat name" ...we giggled, hugged and have met many times since at assorted gatherings...One sweet gal and one faithful fan.
Oh..and the reason I mentioned Amy is because of this and this.  OH...and she never found her mitt :o(

No comments: