Saturday, June 15, 2013

GHACA

A bunch of folks turned out last evening at the Babich-Pond dock and the reason was to show the world that there is a huge interest in having a place for all the arts... painting, theatre, dance, writing, poetry, and best of all, music. We definately need a place to perform other than our schools and a performing arts center could bring folks from the surrounding areas here to show their stuff. It was a fun evening and when I spotted the gal on the right in the picture...I said are you the....and she said Yes :o0   The the is....she loves to plug in a wild and crazy song, then go for walk, movin and groovin as she goes...I always wave to her when I pass and she always waves back.  Ya gotta love that girl :o)
What I can't figure out is where did the fronts of their dresses go :o)
Oh...and something altogether different, but so very sweet. My friend Len with his kids when they were little. His son put together this video in memory of him for Father's Day.

No comments: