Thursday, September 12, 2013

Donkey Creek project

This afternoon I walked to the other side of the harbor and managed to take all the shortcuts....even across the new  bridge. One worker said go...so we did....and halfway across, the worker on the other side said to stop....we told him the other worker gave up permission to cross....he himmed and hawed and said..."just don't fall or I am dead. "  I doubt we're the first nonworkers to cross but we'd all like to think so :o)   Once I made it to Anthony's restaurant, I decided to hop on the trolly and ride it home. If only it ran all year.  Of course while riding I managed to have a nice visit with a woman from Snoqualmie and her friend who was visiting from Florida. I gave them the scoop on riding the trolley and once back on my side of the harbor, rang the bell and hopped off. I looooooooooooove the trolley.

No comments: