Thursday, November 10, 2011

Brothers

Alright already, I know I probably bore you all with boats, but I managed to get two of my sons in the same picture last night. It took a few refreshes, but the viewcam cooperated and I was tickled to catch my youngest son heading in while his older brother was still at the tender.  Okay....I know I am a crazy person thanks to all the political stuff I listen to ....at least that is what my sisters think :o) ...and the Gig Harbor webcam is the antidote :o)

Here's an inside view of a day fishing outside the harbor.....what we don't see through a viewcam. It was taken in October by the father of my son's neighbor who was here from the east coast visiting family and who son took out for the day.

Thomas Sowell makes so much sense.

2 comments:

Matt Thomson said...

I actually love these photos and little stories you post!

DeeDee said...

Thanks Matt... :o)