Friday, November 18, 2011

Pillow case dress

You never know what you're gong to find on youtube when looking for something completely different. I can't even remember what I was looking for, but what I found was this video of two Gig Harbor  women discussing the pillow case dresses they make for children in Haiti. Course the next thing I had to do was find out how to make them and the gal in this video gave a good demonstration.
She also showed how to make a pair of long pants for baby out of an old t-shirt. Another great way to use something that still has a bit of life left.
Each time I look for something on youtube, I marvel at the endless supply of good teaching aids, from hooking up the router on my computer, to the music I practice with almost daily.
Maybe if I keep looking, I will find a video that will show me how to heal my very sick friend :o(

No comments: