Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Rosedale School

Mrs. Cheney was the combined first and second grade teacher at the two room school house in Rosedale and those of us in her class were very lucky as she was so very kind and patient. I went to school in Gig Harbor in the first grade, but because of crowding, those of us who lived in Purdy were switched to Rosedale the next year. Because I didn't attend the year this picture was taken, you wont see my smiling face. but, you will see someone who has built a business at which you might have enjoyed a dinner with friends. The Crab Pot restaurant in Bellevue is his and when I heard he was in the restaurant business, I wasn't surprised because when we were in high school he was the one selling hotdogs at the football games and he was the one figuring out all kinds of ways to sell things. In the picture, he is the tall boy, on the top level, far right, Harold Griffith, super salesman.

No comments: