Thursday, December 1, 2011

Concert

It seem that I'm doing a lot of posting about music, but it seems that this time of year there are oodles of things musical.  Our New Horizon's Band  will be doing a concert at one of the retirement homes in Tacoma today and a week from today we'll  be playing at a retirement home here in the harbor. I love doing these concerts because I know they give a lot of folks a lot of pleasure :o) 
The picture above is of Joanne, DeeDee, Darlene and Ronnie, playing at a concert in high school.  Joanne on the left and Ronnie on the right are brother and sister....she passed away years ago and he's lived  in Alaska since graduating from high school,  leading a most interesting life.

Okay....this is something you don't want to listen to if you don't like the F bomb. I had never heard of Adam Corolla, but this is his take on the OWSers.

And...there's this...all I can say is STOP !!!!!!

And...this will cheer you up for sure.

No comments: