Friday, December 30, 2011

High Tide

Had to hop in my car this morning and check out the high tide. It was high, but still not as high as I've seen it. No where near high enough to cover any of the grass at Skansie Park, but high enough to just about reach the light house at the entrance of the harbor. My hubby's cousin lives in the little house on pilings over the water at the very right of the pix...I certainly hope they aren't paddling around their living room and I doubt they are. Had the wind been from the southeast instead of the southwest, it might have been another matter.
I am so happy to be feeling good enough again and have the energy to toss my grubbies on and take off in my unwashed skin for some kind of adventure.  And to think we begin a new year in just another day.  Let's hope it's a good one filled with all kinds of adventures for us all :o)

No comments: