Monday, October 6, 2008

Our Economy


This picture makes me think of the financial condition of our country.
My son took this picture a few years ago when one of the marinas caught fire and burned completely, along with all the boats tied up inside. I noticed it when the fire started, then watched it grow and grow until I thought maybe I might have to evacuate my home. Luckily there was no wind at the time and the marina next to it was saved, plus the boat you see at the dock in the picture, thanks to the superb work of our local firemen.

2 comments:

Shippics said...

This is a great picture. A sad occurance, but a great picture!

DeeDee said...

Thanks...I thought it was a dandy too. He grabbed my camera and off he went. I am still digging through things trying to find the other pictures we took.