Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Remnant sewing


Because of the stubborn weather system that just keeps on keepin on, it's snowing again this morning, I dug through my fabric stash and found enough of the white and blue to make a new top and pants for little Ingrid. Who knows if it will fit her, but it was kinda fun getting out the serger again. Ingrid's daddy bought it for me years ago with some of his fishing money. He had heard the teacher he'd had when in the 4th grade talking after church about the new serger her hubby had bought for her. He came home and asked me about it, and don't ya know, that is what he bought me for Christmas. To this day, it's the nicest gift I have ever recieved and it's certainly had plenty of use.
Okay back to the snow, this is a great song if being cooped up for days is getting to you :o) If it weren't for youtube, I would have never known anything about flute choirs or that they can get along just fine without any violins or violas. Sorry sis :o)

No comments: