Wednesday, December 19, 2012

2013 Calendar

If you haven't yet purchased a 2013 calendar, I've found just the one for you. A local realtor, Matt Thompson, gathers picture from local camera buffs and puts them together each year in a beautiful calendar. I stopped by his office yesterday and bought two. One for me...and one for a friend who used to live here in the harbor, but now calls Ohio home. I don't know about you, but I have quite a collection of old calendars because I just can't seem to part with them when their usefulness has come to an end. ....and that goes for those from a friend who lives in Michigan and takes incredible pictures of her area...mostly ships I might add...you know...the ships that ply the great lakes through rain, sleet and snow, that she shares in her calendars.
Again..if you are interested in ordering one from Matt, here is how you do it.

And...you may have seen pictures of the huge tide we had a couple days ago. Well, here is a video of the Red Rooster restaurant when the tide was the highest.  I hope they are able to get things cleaned up and be back in business without too much damage, soon.

And  one more thing, if the cold and rain are starting to get to you, how bout a trip to Cabo. I love this shot, especially in the morning as it's beginning to get light.

1 comment:

Matt Thomson said...

Thanks Dee Dee! It was fun to finally meet you in person!