Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Christmas jacket

Made this today and am still working on a skirt to go with it...not sure if it will be long or short...hmmm...
Had to take time out from sewing for lunch at the Inn of Gig Harbor. It was the  Welcome Neighbor Club luncheon and I decided to join since I have been to a few nice functions of theirs and the people are very nice. My friend Arlene and her group, the Soundsations, sang for us and this was my favorite song.
When I got home, the neighbor kid needed albuterol and knew I use it. He didn't want to go to the Dr. to get it so I gave him one of mine and in  return, he climbed up on my roof and put on moss killer. He had just finished cleaning his roof so I sent him home with the moss killer and said "use it" :o)
We have our own good neighbor club here :o)

No comments: