Sunday, December 16, 2012

The blues

I have two shoe boxes filled with doll clothes....the pattern says it's for American Girl dolls.. let's hope so  cause I sure would be sad if nothing fit. I'm thinkin I'd love to have a blue outfit like the one in the picture with it as cold and damp as it is outside. Only 4 more days :o)
Our concert went great last night, though I sensed a definate somberness in the orchestra and audience...and I am thinking it's because of the tragedy that took place this week in Connecticut. It's been like a punch in the stomach to the whole country and even the " experts" know that there is no way of preventing a person with mental problems from hurting others if he is that determined.  Having lived for years near a person with mental problems, who we all know should be "confined" in a safe environment, and know the only way he can be "locked up" is he has to hurt someone first makes me tired of hearing and reading all the crap about gun control etc..  There are no easy answers or sure ways to deal with people with mental problems. My heart goes out to all who have lost loved ones and to the family of boy who changed so many lives forever.

No comments: