Friday, December 28, 2012

USB

If I can remember, I am going to pick up one of these outlets with the USB port next time I go shopping. I rarely shop anywhere other than the grocery store these days. But, I did go to JCPenny at the Tacoma Mall yesterday. I used to be an incredible shopper....could look for hours. Not so much any more. I made it through the clothing, shoes and jewelry and ran out of steam.  I did manage to find a cute royal blue coat for only $40.00. It fit "around" nicely, but as usual, the sleeves were down to my knees. I checked it over carefully and decided the sleeves could be shortened. They had plackets and buttons so were a little tricky..maybe that is why is was still there...no one wanted to tackle them. By nightfall I had them apart and well on their way to being finished.  Now to decide if I want the three buttons on each sleeve or to leave them plain.  lalalalalalala

No comments: