Sunday, September 28, 2008

Fall Day

Hard to believe it's fall. It was an absolutely beautiful day yesterday and this is what it looked like for anyone entering the harbor by boat. My side of the harbor was crawling with dogs and their people because of some kind of goofy hound walking day. It was best not to venture downtown if you aren't a dog lover. Personally, I loved our collie named Lassie and both of our golden retrievers, both named Jenny, that's another story, but I doubt anyone else would have enjoyed having them block their path on the sidewalk. I guess I'm getting old and cranky :o)

2 comments:

Matt Thomson said...

I loved the dog walk! My dog isn't that social, so I left him at home, but it's so fun to see so many happy doggies bring their owners out for a walk! And for a good cause, too.

DeeDee said...

I just wish I'd bought stock in Petco...I have never seen such an assortment of dogs...and people for that matter :o)