Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Boats Galore


The fog finally lifted yesterday and the sun shone so people were out walking in the almost 60 degree weather. My route usually takes me past this dock and of course I never leave home without my trusty camera. One pocket for camera and one for radio.
Growing up, I would never have dreamed we'd have those things small enough to pop in a pocket.
I loved listening to the "soaps" on the radio as a kid when I was sick and dreamed of having a radio the size of a wristwatch so I could listen in school. Today, I download a few of my favorite talkshow segments on my matchbook size mp3 and off I go. My dream for the future is that cars will have a skin that can convert light to energy and we wont have to worry about oil ever again!!!! If I don't croak any time soon, I think I will get my wish.

No comments: