Saturday, November 15, 2008

Enough House


When they made the movie "Enough", starring Jennifer Lopez, they filmed part of it here in the harbor. This house was one of her hideaways. It's about a woman who discovers her husbands philandering ways and spends most of the movie in nomadic flight from his hot-tempered brutality. Bankrolled by her estranged father, she protects her young daughter, but knowing she must face the inevitable showdown with her husband, she buffs up with self-defense courses and eventually beats the snot out of him. It’s a revenge fantasy that’s guaranteed to please.
Those of us who lived near the filming, enjoyed watching them transform the house with all things fake, plus the night shooting where they used a giant helium balloon to help with lighting.
Such a lot of time and money spent on what was just a minutes worth of screen time.

1 comment:

Tita said...

Hello I’ve always been fond of this house and always wanted to visit this place do you know the address? Please reply I’m new to this and only made an account so you can respond. I don’t know how you can reach me but my instagram is@ titaalovessyouu or you can email me at titalovesyou@icloud.com:)