Monday, January 19, 2009

Big Mountain Brrrrrrr


A while back I showed you a picture of my neice and her sweety trout fishing. In this shot, they were skiing the weekend, at Big Mountain, Montana. I think it must be near Whitefish, the town where they live and I think that must be Whitefish Lake in the distance. Frozen Stiff... Brrrrrrr. It looks mighty cold as they are bundled up from head to toe.
It reminds me of the Squaw Valley ski area where we skied when young. One of the things on my bucket list is going by train from here to there and beyond, say Chicago, in a sleeper if possible cause I don't sleep well sitting up. The last time I tried sleeping sitting up was from Maui to Seattle last year. We took the 7:00 pm flight out of Kahului, hopped over to Kona, then off to Seattle, packed in like sardines and neither of us near the aisle. By the time we arrived at Sea Tac, we looked like two whipped puppies. Never again !!! Give me an early morning flight and let me see where the heck I'm going, even if it's over the Pacific Ocean.
Thank you and good night !!!

No comments: