Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Yellow Cadillac

My kids gave me a fun scanner for Christmas. It's for slides and negatives and doesn't have to be connected to a computer as it has it's own little memory card which goes into a slot on my computer. Among my first test/learning pictures was this one of our old Cadillac. We were in the market for a new car and had always bought "new", but this tme we fell in love with this car, don't ask me why. We saw it on display at the Cadillac car lot in Tacoma, talked to the previous owner who said it ran great, but he had just wanted new, we bought it and enjoyed that "boat" for quite a few years, making one of our trips to Disney Land with two of our boys. It was a nice size for someone 6 foot 2, but for someone 5 foot 3 it was a bit big so we traded it in for our next car: a gorgeous, dark green, 1982 Monte Carlo.

No comments: