Sunday, January 18, 2009

Blackout


Stop the world...I want off !!! I have shut off almost all communation with the outside world and don't plan on listening or watching the news until this god awful inauguration is over.
People talk about change..but most of BO's cabinet is more of the same.
Who cares what Michelle and the girls will be wearing...more than likely it will be a warm coat since global warming has been proved a hoax.
If you want collector stuff...there's no end to the junk out there. Wait a few weeks and you can buy it at a greatly reduced price at Value Village.
I just want to see some honest, moral, ethical people appointed to the job of straightening out the mess that our government has created, often referred to as the "Generation Theft Act", then maybe folks wont fear investing in the market again, which would sure help the retirement funds of a whole lot of friends of mine
I did like this editorial by Charles Krauthammer.
On his radio show last week, Rush Limbaugh railed against “people on the right side of the aisle who have caved and who say, ‘Well, I hope he succeeds. We have to give him a chance.’”
“Why?” Limbaugh demanded. “They didn’t give Bush a chance in 2000. Before he was inaugurated, the search-and-destroy mission had begun. I’m not talking about search-and-destroy, but I’ve been listening to Barack Obama for a year and a half. I know what his politics are. I know what his plans are, as he has stated them. I don’t want them to succeed.”

No comments: